Grande Prairie 9601-98 Street, Clairmont, AB. Call: 780-567-2040
Aurora Transport, Grande Prairie and Whitecourt locations.In Grande Prairie Call: 780-567-2040, Whitecourt: 780-778-5040
Aurora Transport on call 24/7.Grande Prairie 9601-98 Street, Clairmont, AB. Call: 780-567-2040
Aurora Transport on call 24/7.Grande Prairie: 780-567-2040Whitecourt: 780-778-5040Grande Prairie 9601-98 Street, Clairmont, AB.
Aurora Transport | Grande Prairie | Whitecourt
Aurora Transport Ltd is a locally owned and operated trucking company with over 10 years of experience that specializes in fluid hauling for the oilfield. Having our offices in the Grande Prairie and Whitecourt areas enables us to provide prompt and efficient services to any location for our clients in the Alberta and British Columbia area. No matter how big or small the volume is, we can handle it. Aurora's fleet of 20 plus units along with our experienced operators ensures our clients that their project will receive the services required in a timely, professional, safe and responsible manner. We recognize that the success of our business relies on providing excellent product and service through ethically committed actions. At Aurora Transport we take pride in providing safety and quality before productivity and sales in the energy industry. Give us a call in Grande Prairie at 780-567-2040 or in Whitecourt at 780-778-5040 and let our years of experience take care of all your fluid hauling needs.
AURORA TRANSPORT LTD. OFFERS THEIR CUSTOMERS YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AS WELL AS COMMITMENT TO A JOB WELL DONE.
We are a diversified, growth-orientated business. We take pride in providing safety and quality before productivity and sales to the Energy Industry. Nothing is so urgent that we cannot take time to do the job safely.
We strive to meet the requirements of our customers and employees by professionally managing growth and operations in an ethical manner.
Core Business Values
At Aurora, we recognize that our business success depends on providing excellent products and service through Ethical Committed Actions:
Ethical: “providing reasonable and fair benefits for all”
1. By being truthful and honest
2. By incorporating sound decisions and business practices
3. By doing the “right thing”.
Successful: “achieving established goals”
1. By setting clear attainable goals.
2. By giving productive performance feedback.
3. By monitoring and responding to market conditions.
Commitment: “maintaining mutually beneficial relationships”
1. By consistently demonstrating these core values through our actions.
2. By providing the resources required, trucks being on time, clean trucks.
3. By demonstrating a “team work spirit” through mutual trust, respect and loyalty.
Excellence: “focusing performance on productivity and satisfaction”
1. By striving to provide better trucks and service.
2. By providing an environment where employees can learn and grow professionally.
3. By emphasizing high quality performance standards.