Grande Prairie 9601-98 Street, Clairmont, AB. Call: 780-567-2040
Aurora Transport Ltd., Grande Prairie.In Grande Prairie Call: 780-567-2040
Aurora Transport Ltd. on call 24/7.Grande Prairie 9601-98 Street, Clairmont, AB. Call: 780-567-2040
Aurora Transport Ltd. on call 24/7Grande Prairie: 780-567-2040Grande Prairie 9601-98 Street, Clairmont, AB.
Aurora Transport | Tank and Vac Truck Services | Grande Prairie, Alberta
Aurora Transport Ltd. based out of the Grande Prairie - Clairmont, Alberta area is a locally owned and operated trucking company with 14 years of experience specializing in oil field fluid hauling, water hauling as well as tank truck and vac truck services. Aurora Transport Ltd. has recently partnered with H2Oil another locally owned company based out of Beaverlodge, Alberta. H2Oil and Aurora Transport Ltd. have worked well together since our partnership began. Our staff and management teams have developed a strong working relationship and together we can now offer a combined fleet of over 50 units.
We take great pride in the fleet with our outstanding maintenance program and recently updated equipment, thus resulting in minimal downtime. This, along with our experienced operators , ensures our client's needs are met in a safe, timely and professional manner.
We recognize that the success of our business relies on providing excellent product and service though ethically committed actions.
We are a community minded company supporting all types of minor sports, within and around the community, as well as sponsoring various non-profit organizations.
Give us a call in Grande Prairie at 780-567-2040 and let our years of experience take care of all your fluid hauling needs.
AURORA TRANSPORT LTD. OFFERS THEIR CUSTOMERS YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AS WELL AS COMMITMENT TO A JOB WELL DONE.
We are a diversified, growth-orientated business. We take pride in providing safety and quality before productivity and sales to the Energy Industry. Nothing is so urgent that we cannot take time to do the job safely.
We strive to meet the requirements of our customers and employees by professionally managing growth and operations in an ethical manner.
Core Business Values
At Aurora, we recognize that our business success depends on providing excellent products and service through Ethical Committed Actions:
Ethical: “providing reasonable and fair benefits for all”
1. By being truthful and honest
2. By incorporating sound decisions and business practices
3. By doing the “right thing”.
Successful: “achieving established goals”
1. By setting clear attainable goals.
2. By giving productive performance feedback.
3. By monitoring and responding to market conditions.
Commitment: “maintaining mutually beneficial relationships”
1. By consistently demonstrating these core values through our actions.
2. By providing the resources required, trucks being on time, clean trucks.
3. By demonstrating a “team work spirit” through mutual trust, respect and loyalty.
Excellence: “focusing performance on productivity and satisfaction”
1. By striving to provide better trucks and service.
2. By providing an environment where employees can learn and grow professionally.
3. By emphasizing high quality performance standards.